RaptorX: a Web Portal for Protein Structure and Function Prediction
This web portal for protein structure and function prediction is developed by Xu group, excelling at secondary, tertiary and contact prediction for protein sequences without close homologs in the Protein Data Bank (PDB). Given a protein sequence, RaptorX predicts its secondary and tertiary structures as well as contact map, solvent accessibility, disordered regions and binding sites. RaptorX assigns the following confidence scores to indicate the quality of a predicted 3D model: P-value for the relative global quality, GDT (global distance test) and uGDT (un-normalized GDT) for the absolute global quality, and RMSD for the absolute local quality of each residue in the model. RaptorX-Binding predicts the binding sites of a protein sequence, based upon the predicted 3D model by RaptorX. More details can be found HERE.
- Currently, this web portal is running the following servers.
- RaptorX Structure Prediction: predict tertiary structure of a protein sequence using templates. This shall be the main server for tertiary structure prediction. For only secondary structure, please use the Property Prediction server, which is much faster.
- [Submit] [Find jobs by: ID or sequence, Email] [Example] [Refs: 1, 2, 3, 4] [Home]
- RaptorX Property Prediction: predict structure properties of a protein sequence without using templates, including 3-/8-state secondary structure, solvent accessibility, and disordered regions. For tertiary structure, please use the Structure Predicton server.
- [Submit] [Find jobs by: ID or sequence, Email] [Example] [Refs: 1, 2, 3] [Software Download]
- RaptorX Contact Prediction: predict contact map of a protein sequence and tertiary structure guided by predicted contacts, but without using any templates.
- [Submit] [Find jobs by: ID or sequence, Email] [Example] [Refs:1, 2, 3]
- RaptorX Binding Prediction: model-assisted binding site prediction for a protein sequence.
- [Submit] [Find jobs by: ID or sequence, Email] [Example] [Refs]
- RaptorX Structure Alignment: align two or multiple protein structures.
- [Submit] [Retrieve Results by JobID] [Example] [Refs: 1, 2] [Software Download]