RaptorX: a Web Portal for Protein Structure and Function Prediction
This web portal for protein structure and function prediction is developed by Xu group, excelling at secondary, tertiary and contact prediction for protein sequences without close homologs in the Protein Data Bank (PDB). Given a protein sequence, RaptorX predicts its secondary and tertiary structures as well as contact map, solvent accessibility, disordered regions and binding sites. RaptorX assigns confidence scores to indicate the quality of prediction results. RaptorX-Binding predicts the binding sites of a protein sequence, based upon the predicted 3D model by RaptorX. More details can be found HERE.
- Currently the following servers are running. Instructions.
- RaptorX Structure Prediction: template-based tertiary structure prediction. For only secondary structure prediction, please use RaptorX-Property, which is much faster. This server is ranked 1st in the past 3 months in the fully-automated blind test CAMEO. See here for a ranking list of the publicly-released structure prediction servers.
- [Submit][Find jobs by: ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs: 1,2,3,4]
- RaptorX Property Prediction: protein structure property prediction without using templates, including secondary structure, solvent accessibility, and disordered regions. RaptorX-Property was ranked 1st in secondary structure prediction in a third-party evaluation work published in Briefings in Bioinformatics.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs:1,2,3,4][Software Download]
- RaptorX Contact Prediction: contact prediction and contact-assisted protein folding without using any templates. RaptorX-Contact was officially ranked 1st in contact prediction in the worldwide protein structure prediction (CASP) competition round XII. See here for a ranking list and the below references for technical details.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs:1,2,3,4,5]
- RaptorX Complex Contact Prediction: predicts the interfacial contacts between two potentially interacting protein sequences using co-evolution and deep learning techniques.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence, Email][Example][Refs: 1, 2, 3]
- RaptorX Binding Prediction: predicts binding sites for a protein sequence based upon predicted 3D models.
- [Submit][Find jobs by:ID or sequence,Email][Example][Refs]
- RaptorX Structure Alignment: align two or multiple protein structures.
- [Submit][Retrieve Results by JobID][Example][Refs: 1,2][Software Download]